Sunday, September 27, 2009

You learn something new every holiday...

ALAS, I returned from my errands today and the Halloween decorations have emerged. Now if you thought "inflatables" only came out at Christmas, you would be wrong. (for those that need to catch up, my family seems to think that calling them "inflatables" makes them more acceptable) Evidently they make them for Halloween and lord knows how many holidays. I will let the pictures speak for themselves:



Now Trish likes to have one Christmas tree on the back porch all year, so you might ask... What do you do with the Christmas tree during other holidays? Answer:



Now I knew Trish meant business when she had the rotating cookie tray out. (Surprisingly no crockpot). No worries there is one in a box for me in the basement for when I get my own place.



More pictures to come. And thats what you call a cliffhanger...

1 comment:

  1. Peyton and I got the spinning cookie tray when we visited; therefore, we apparently are equally as important or impressive as one of Trish's holidays. That's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete