Thursday, August 27, 2009

Being Unemployed is a Full Time Job


Problem 1: I came home to find the above, a timeless piece, in a pile to go to Goodwill. Trish is obviously going senile. Awesome doesn't belong at Goodwill. Come winter this baby is getting some wear and tear.

The closets of fame. I couldn't fit all the Justin into one screen cap. Sincerest Apologies.

I hate that you are missing the intricacy of detail of this beaut... so I provided a closeup. NOTE I had to measure, cute and tape the posters so my closets could open and close.


That is all for now. A year ago I would be drinking 2 for 1, now Im off to take a walk around the neighborhood and listen to my book on tape. Stay tuned.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD.

    1. Clearly your mother hasn't heard the news that 80's parties are all the rage right now.

    2. That bedroom. Priceless.

    3. Please tell me those are Christmas decorations to the left in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas decorations are the things we take out the day after Thanksgiving. I would classify that as year-round festive decorating.

    ReplyDelete