Saturday, August 22, 2009

Next Stop....Waffle House


Today at work, I was told that the waiting service I gave at the pool was what they had been looking for all summer. I was also generously tipped later in the dining room. Either I picked up some unknown skills while in law school or I've missed my true calling in life as a waiter. If I didn't have these damn loans to pay off, I may just get complacent and keep hammering out shifts at the country club. Now, I just have to report that to the Career Services Office at Ole Miss Law on Monday.

Oh, also, congratulations to the Seasoned Vet who has gotten a somewhat-lawyerly job with a lawyer in Jackson. Can he still blog since he has a job and isn't living with his parents? Let's vote. Speaking of others blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment