Saturday, August 29, 2009

Is your house on fire, Clark?



So I am attempting to have a relaxing afternoon with the parentals out of town and settle down to mini-marathon of Its Always Sunny. (you know you are old when your parents being out of town means nothing) But shiver me timbers, I cant seem to figure out how to use the blasted DVD player. So proceed to call the sibling to get some guidance. She says that our dear mother has put the living room on a master controller and the DVD player is connected. Directions: turn on light set 1 to be able to power the DVD player.


RESULT ------------------------->
Sooooo basically if I want to kick it with Dennis, Sweet Dee, Charlie and Mac... I have to have a Griwalds Christmas around the television. Its slightly distracting... and when I say slightly I mean extremely.

**FYI: That tree to the left of the tv... not ONLY lights up, its fiber optic. If you aren't familiar with fiber optic decorations, don't be alarmed, it is probably because you arn't white trash.

Just wait till Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about the fiber-optic Christmas tree bush globe things....I can't wait for Xmas photos when you post them in October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures. They give the blog posts a little pizzazz!

    ReplyDelete